Planning & Coordinating
Boise Events offers options!
Partial or full planning packages typically include:
- Consultations with you, whether by telephone, email, or in person.
- Assistance in budget determination and breakdown as needed.
- Discussion of theme, color, style and complete design.
- Research of professionals in each category that fit your event style and budget.
- Suggestions and guidance in making final selections.
- Attendance at vendor appointments of your choice.
- Up to (#) hours of professional, in-person consultation time throughout the planning process.
- A visit to your venue prior to event.
- Determining a timeline for your event.
- Follow up telephone calls to all contracted vendors 1 – 2 weeks before event.
- Rehearsal Supervision
- On-site coordination and supervision at the venue during event
***Please note that the services listed above do not include running wedding related errands such as picking up or delivering attire, supplies or equipment, documents, etc.
Coordination Only Services
Up to 10 hours of on-site coordination and supervision for your event. This includes timeline creation and venue/vendor management for the day.