Planning and Coordinating
Boise Events offers several options for planning/coordinating to fit any budget.
- Please contact us for pricing and package options!
Partial or full Planning packages typically include:
- Consultations with you via telephone/email/in person meetings
- Assistance in budget determination and breakdown as needed
- Discussion of theme, color, style and complete design. Research of professionals in each category that fit your event style and budget and to provide you with suggestions and guidance in making final selections
- Attendance at vendor appointments of your choice
- Up to (#) hours of professional, in-person consultation time throughout the planning process
- Visit to venue prior to event
- Determine the timeline for your event
- Follow up telephone calls to all contracted vendors 1 – 2 weeks before event
- Rehearsal Supervision
- On-site coordination and supervision at the venue during event
***Please note that the services listed above do not include running any wedding related errands such as picking up or delivering attire, supplies or equipment, documents, etc.
Coordination Only Services
On-site coordination and supervision at the venue during your event for up to 10 hours including timeline creation and venue/vendor management for the day.